Baked Tofu and Noodles
Serve upon a bed of noodles with some token greens. A little sauce goes a long way as well as that final sprinkling of sesame seeds. Recipe courtesy of CLF
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place tofu in a bowL, cover with the tamari or soy sauce, the olive or sesame oil, and then add in the starch.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Cook noodles according to the packet’s instructions.
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Once the tofu is cooked, add your sauce to a pan. Allow to heat through for just a minute or two before adding in the tofu and tossing to coat.
- Serve on a bed of noodles with broccoli (or other preferred green veggies) and sprinkle with black and white sesame seeds to serve.
Courtesy of CLF Distribution