Terms and Conditions
These Terms apply to the entire contents of this website (CircleofGoodLife.co.uk) and to any correspondence by email between us and you. Our privacy and cookie policies don't form part of these Terms but should be read also.
Please read these terms and conditions ('Terms') carefully before using this website. If you are under 18, please ask a parent or guardian to read and discuss them with you.
If you don’t accept these Terms (note in particular the sections on Disclaimers and Liability), please don’t use this website. You will be bound by these Terms, and they will form a contract between you and us.
These Terms apply to the entire contents of this website and to any correspondence by email between us and you. Our privacy and cookie policies don't form part of these Terms but should be read also.
Some parts of our websites may also contain additional provisions which apply in addition to these Terms.
These apply when you visit or use one of our websites including when you order products, donation packs or virtual gifts from one of our websites.
We may change these Terms at any time, in which case the amended Terms will be posted on the website and will apply from the date we post them.
Please check these Terms on each occasion you use our websites. If you continue to use our sites you will be bound by the latest Terms.
Using our website
You agree to only use this website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and is consistent with these Terms and does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of our website (including, amongst other things, hacking).
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access without prior notice.
You may access and use most parts of our website without registering your details with us. Before you can post pictures to our website you will need to register with us.
If you choose to register with us, each registration must be for a single user only. Please ensure that the details you provide are correct and complete, and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
You must make sure that you keep your password confidential. Do not share it or let anyone else access your account. Always ensure you log out of your account at the end of your session to avoid anyone else using it.
You should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if your password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. We may disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
Website content including user-generated content
If you have a complaint about any content on (or sent via) any of our websites please notify us immediately.
You must not post or transmit to our website any material:
- that is knowingly false or misleading, defamatory, illegal, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, liable to incite racial hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory, pornographic, sexually oriented, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy.
- which you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals.
- which is technically harmful (including, among other things, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with anyone or any entity.
Please read this section carefully before uploading any content to the website. If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out in these terms, please do not submit your contributions to the site.
If you post to our website ('contribution'):
- you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence to use, highlight, comment, modify or reproduce your contributions in whole or part, in whatever form for example in the Stirling Health Food Store’s monthly newsletter or for academic use by J. Atsma for her Natural Science Study at the Open University.
- you grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with that material; and
- we shall be entitled to reveal your identity (or any information which we have about you) to any third party who claims that any of that material violates any of their rights or to any government or regulatory authority that is entitled or requires us to do so.
We may remove or edit any material or posting you make on our website at any time.
Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in our websites and all photographs, footage, designs, images, text, software, data and other material in our sites or generated by our website are owned by us or our licensors. It is not allowed to download pictures or posts made by other users for any personal use.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from our website for your personal non-commercial use and for private study, provided in each case that:
- copyright and source indications are also printed and copied.
- no modifications are made to the materials and they are not used as part of any other publication.
- any document is printed and copied entirely and is not used in a derogatory or misleading context; and
- the material is not used in a manner which may damage our reputation or otherwise be harmful to us.
The information provided in our website is intended to provide general information only and should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of that information and we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. The material on our websites may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
You may not access our sites from countries where their contents are illegal or unlawful. If you do access our website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in our website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that our website or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or bugs or represent full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be liable for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system or any other damages (including amongst other losses, loss of profit or loss of use) arising out of your use or delay or inability to use our website, their content or any link to another website arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
We do not limit in any way our liability for fraud or death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of statutory duty or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
By joining ‘Leave it to Nature’, you are fully responsible for the safety of your own project and we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused by incorrect use of garden tools, machinery, chemicals, plants or wildlife to yourself, members of your household, passers-by or pets and other animals. We cannot be held liable for any injury caused by invasive plants or the removal of the 3 invasive plants mentioned under ‘Leave it to Nature – One word of Caution’.
- loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using our website
- loss or damage was not caused by any breach by us nor loss or damage relates to your business (including
- loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure).
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites. Such links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the websites' contents. The inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites nor any association with their operators.
If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to or from our websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the content, information, advertising, services or products available on third party websites.
We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages. Please contact us if a link isn't working.