Miso Maple Winter Roast
Simply pop your seasonal veg in the oven and glaze with this deliciously versatile dressing.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the cabbage into eight wedges and rinse with water. Place the chopped cabbage and the carrots on a baking tray.
- Drizzle generous amount of extra virgin olive oil over/in-between the layers of the cabbage leaves. Scatter some thyme and a pinch of sea salt and place the tray at the bottom of the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Check and turn the vegetables around half way through.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl and set aside.
- Once the vegetables are ready, take out of the oven and serve on a plate. Pour the miso glaze between the leaves to flavour each layer of the cabbage.
- Serve warm with the halved clementines and a sprinkle of pink peppercorns or chilli flakes.
Courtesy of Clearspring